Greeters welcome QuietChurch seekers to the service. A genuine smile, a respectful nod, a quiet “welcome” may be all that is required to warmly welcome the worshipers to a QuietChurch service.
- Let the worshiper approach you.
- Avoid chit-chat or churchy-sounding platitudes.
- Hand-out the programs with information about the service.
- If approached, smile, listen to the worshiper, and answer calmly and plainly.
- Avoid requiring sign-in sheets, name tags, or forced greetings.
- Work to maintain a quiet and calm environment.